Saturday, April 28, 2007

Kids Say the Darndest Things!

Check this out...my sister, Sarah, posted this on her blog about what her daughter had to say after feeling her baby move. (She's 21 weeks pregnant today!) It is so cute, I had to share:)

It was the cutest thing this morning. I was laying in bed and the baby started moving around and I called Noah in - she's been waiting for this moment for a while. She came in laid down on the bed next to me and put her hand on my tummy. Sure enough, he gave her a big ol' kick! She was so surprised and said, "He's probably trying to figure out how to get out of there and saying LET ME OUT OF HERE!". I said, "Well it will probably take him until about 40 weeks to figure out how to get out of there." Right away she said, "Yeah, unless he's really smart like Aunt Julie's baby!" **grin**

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Here's another one for you:
Mason was talking on his toy phone today. He hangs up and Matt asks him "Who was that?"
Mason says "That was Auntie Julie."
Matt says "What did she say?"
Mason says "That her baby is ready to come out."

He later said the same thing about Auntie Sarah's baby too :)