Monday, April 9, 2007

A Light at the End of the Tunnel

Almost 30 weeks - YEAH! I'm starting to actually enjoy some parts of this pregnancy a little. My favorite part is feeling Josie moving, she's very strong, sometimes her kicks even hurt. But it makes me a little less worried about her:) I'm getting use to the restricted diet and have become quite good at controlling my sugar levels...although I can't wait to eat something sweet!

We had a nice Easter here at home, the boys came home at 2 and Mom and Dad came for a visit, of course, with a few little baby gifts. Dad took the boys to McDonalds to use a gift card they got for Easter, Jordan begged to go. And later Brett and I had KFC...YUM!

I can't wait for the next 11 days to go by! My sisters, my brother and his wife, Brett's dad, and others will be here to work on Josie's room...everything needs to be done yet - EVERYTHING! They are also planning on doing some cleaning and laundry if there is time. They might even get to the garage! What a huge help...and relief!

By then I will be almost 32 weeks...my next big goal! I'm sure I'm going to cry as this all becomes more real. There will actually be a real little baby girl here soon, right here in my arms. I'll admit, it's taken a long time for this to sink in with all of the difficulties I have had...but now, finally, a light at the end of the tunnel!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yippee for Thirty!

I think we may officially be on the "homestretch"! Kinda crazy, huh?

Sonia said...

Woo hoo! 30 weeks - congrats! I just have a feeling that little girl is going to hold on for a while longer. And yes, your little miracle will be in your arms soon...little baby sounds, smells, and snuggles for you to enjoy. What a miracle!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad that you're feeling better about things and even enjoying the pregnancy a bit. At least as much as one can when on bedrest and a restricted diet! Its just such a relief to know you've made it this far and that things are just looking better and better for Josie. I'll see you in 6 days!