Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dr. Appointment...Good News!

I just got back from my weekly doctors appointment and have reassuring news. Although I was having a few more contractions in the last few days than I had been, and I was feeling a lot of pressure...my cervix is behaving itself and remains unchanged! Still at one centimeter, so that's great! The baby's head is very low, but so far so good:)

I also met with the nutritionist. She tweaked a few things with my diet...I was skipping some carbs at supper time to keep my numbers low enough, but she didn't want me doing that. If my glucose goes too high, then I will need to be put on meds to control it, but bottom line is that I have to make sure to eat enough. She said to spread the carbs out more if necessary, but getting them all in is important for my nutrition and the baby's. I can handle being told to eat more! So we'll see how that goes, and check back in in two weeks.

Good appointment...good day:)

No comments: