Tuesday, April 3, 2007

29 Weeks and Still Home!

Today I am 29 weeks pregnant...and I'm still home!!! Things have been ok since I got out of the hospital, one night was touch and go for a while, but I didn't have to go back in...WHEW! We had all 4 kids over the weekend, and we all survived. I can definitely tell that I have been away from home...lets just leave it at that. I'll have plenty of time to whip them all back into shape when I can get off this couch:) For now, I'm happy to be here and not in the hospital.

Later this afternoon I have an appointment with my doctor, so if there are any changes, I'll let you know. But for now, I'm liking this boring routine:)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Let's have a race and see who can whip whose family back in shape the fastest! : )

Glad your're still home!

Ashley