Friday, March 30, 2007

Home...

Yesterday afternoon around 1pm I got the ok to go home! My contractions had started up again after the magnesium was shut off, not too bad but more than they wanted to see. So my doc put me back on Procardia...and so far so good. For now it seems to be doing the trick, so he said it was worth at least giving it a try at home. He said he knows I can feel my contractions and I'm good about calling if I get too many, so he's ok with that.

The boys didn't know I was coming home, so when they got home from school, they were really surprised...I will never forget the look on their faces. I even got a hug from Jordan (who gives them very sparingly at his age!) Kaden snuggled up by me for a long time, and so did Jordan. Jordan got me all caught up on what he's been working on in school, and Kaden and I did his homework together! Even though I'm still stuck on the couch, it's great to be home and back to "normal"...whatever that is:)

Hopefully things will stay settled down for at least a few more weeks, because at this point, Brett would have to drag me back to the hospital!

Thanks to everyone who visited me in the hospital, you really helped out more than you even know to make my stay a little bit easier. And thank you also for all of your prayers! We have made it through the most critical part of this pregnancy, and I know we didn't do it alone!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Welcome Home, Julie!

Let's both finish this out at home - deal?

Julie said...

Deal!