Tuesday, March 6, 2007

25 Weeks and Going Strong!

Today I'm 25 weeks pregnant! I had my weekly doctor appointment yesterday, and everything is stable for now, despite quite a few contractions over the weekend...so great news! I had my glucose test and it came back borderline, so I'll have to do the 3 hour test to rule out gestational diabetes. But I'm not too worried about it because quite commonly a woman will fail the first one only to pass the second without any problems.

Tomorrow is my appointment with my high risk ob who will do an ultrasound to check cervical length and of course take a peak at the baby. I'll let you know how it goes.

This weekend, Sonia (one of my sisters) is coming for a visit with her two kids! I can't believe I haven't seen any of them since my wedding way back in September. I can't wait!

No comments: