Sunday, May 13, 2007

4...3...2...Maternity Pictures!

I got out of the hospital on Friday just after noon! I was so relieved to be out of there! They had turned the mag completely off at 6:30am and I was still doing fine so I was given my freedom. My doc said I didn't need to start taking the Procardia unless I started having contractions, which I did within a few hours of being home...which was no surprise. It took a while for it to kick in but after a couple hours it did the trick.

Yesterday was the best day I've had in months! We went to the mall and Brett and I had maternity pictures taken, something I didn't think we would get the chance to do! Check them out below! We had all the kids and they had fun taking turns pushing me in a wheelchair. You would be surprise how fast people get out of your way when they see a kid pushing a pregnant woman in a wheelchair! Then we got some lunch in the mall and did a little baby shopping:)

The contractions acted up again since I was a little late taking my meds and they took a long time to settle down. But I can say that now I'm out of the woods as far as being stuck back in the hospital. My doc is keeping me on the oral meds for the next week, but if they aren't working they will let her come! It would be best if she waits one more week, but it's out of my hands...and secretly my feeling on the subject can be summed up in 3 words. Bring it on!!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Great pix! I'm so glad you had a chance to get out and do that!

Happy Mother's Day to you! Can you believe your little girl will be here in a matter of DAYS!?!

Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. They're great!

I know what a fun outing that must have been! I can totally relate! : )

I wonder which one of us is going to "go" first....

Ashley