Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our Little Munchkin is 8 Months Old!

Happy 8 months, Josie! Here she is taking a bath. She loves the tub,
and the camera...whenever she sees it she opens her mouth and gets
all excited and full of smiles. Naptime...all that scooting around on her tummy tired her right out!
Plus, she's catching a nasty cold...poor baby! Jordan tried a hat on Josie and took a few pictures, it looks like she's
waving at us in this one. By the way, I've been sewing again and I made the jammies she has on.Here she is with her big sister, and both of them are in their new jammy
pants...I made them, too:) Everyone in the family got a pair, I've been busy!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi Julie,

Can you believe our sweet little girls are already 8 months old? I have been checking in on your blog periodically, but been moving too fast to leave a comment! Sorry about that!

I FINALLY finished the bedrest boutique blog and started a new one - pop over and check it out sometime! www.ashleymashley.blogspot.com

Ashley
(long lost blogging and bedrest buddy)