Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Two Months Old!!


Josie had her 2 month check up last Friday. She's up to 10lbs 12oz and 22.25 inches long already! She's gaining perfectly and is a very good baby! It's a lot of fun having a little baby in the house and we are all enjoying her very much. The time if flying by as I knew it would, but I am soaking up every precious moment with my baby girl. She has begun to smile at us, you know, real smiles and not just sleepy ones. She goes between 5 and 6 hours at night so we are able to get a little more sleep. And I have lots of help, especially from her big brother, Kaden, who is there every time I turn around talking to and playing with his little sister. It is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. She truly is a miracle and we are very blessed to have our healthy little Josie:)


3 comments:

Sonia said...

I can't believe it's been two months already! Time sure flies - enjoy those adorable smiles! :)

Amy said...

I love that smile! She is such a peanut!

Ashley said...

How sweet and precious!

She is beautiful!

Ashley