Friday, June 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to Kaden!


Kaden turned 7 last Thursday! We had a little get together with a couple friends on Monday to celebrate. His little sister came home the day before his birthday...from the look on his face in the picture, I think he got what he wanted:)

He's been so sweet with Josie, asking to hold her all the time and doing whatever he can to help, including giving her her nuk when she cries in the car (his seat is next to hers). He is so proud to be a big brother and can't wait to teach his little sister all kinds of things, like how to brush her teeth (when she gets some), how to talk, how to ride a scooter, and many many more things.

I can't believe my baby boy is already 7 years old! He's growing into such a sweet, caring, helpful, loving and smart young man...I couldn't be prouder of him! Happy birthday, Kaden!

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Happy Birthday, Kaden! I'm not surprised he's such a great big brother :) It IS amazing to see your 'little boy' holding your baby girl. Soak up those sweet moments!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! I can't believe it was SEVEN years ago already when you were waiting for him to come home from the hospital. Now there he is, holding is little sister and waiting to show her the world...awwwww :)

Ashley said...

What a sweet, big brother! I love the twinkle in his eye!

Ashley