Thursday, May 21, 2009

two years ago...

Two years ago, our little Josie was born...two very short years ago. The time has gone by so fast, but I've enjoyed it so much, every minute of it! As we've gone from teething rings and bottles, to dollies and slides, I've soaked it all up realizing how precious this time was. While a tiny part of me is a little sad that my baby isn't a baby anymore, a very big part of me is so happy and proud of the little girl she is becoming. She is a loving, curious, talkative, energetic, cheerful, and sweet little soul. She is our daily reminder that miracles do happen and we thank God every day for her. I don't know what we ever did without our little Josie! We look forward to many years of watching her grow, learn, and live...

Here are a few pictures of her birthday...

1 comment:

Sonia said...

So, so, sweet! Her hair is so long...she's such a cutie :)

I remember the day she was born, the first time I saw her, how tiny she was...and now how fast it all has gone.

Happy 2nd Birthday, Josie!!

Julie, the cake is PERFECT!! :)